OSPMH Special Operations Promotion World's Handicap, by Alain COCQ. This is the work of a group of people who fight for integration in the world of disability and prevention of these and defense of the universal declaration of human rights. The emblem of this fight is:
NO TO POVERTY, NOT A MERCY,
YES THE DIGNITY!
Special Operations Promotion World Disability (OSPMH)
OSPMH was founded as a structure involving citizens in the context of freedom of expression, association and assembly in the context of freedom of expression as defined in Articles 1, 2.3, 4 , 7, 12, 18, and 20 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by the UN General Assembly in 1948.
* Promote the integration of the world of disability in society, and in all areas.
* Analyze and structure phenomena And lead the integration and non - inclusion of this segment of the population on society particularly since, in all its curses.
* Assist and support the local, national, international, in their own actions, whether in research partnerships, materials, contacts, etc. ...
* Assist and support companies in developing and / or adaptation of existing products destined for the world of disability in both phases of research, testing, or implementations of such products.
* Attend and assist local officials, national and international situation, and problems in society by this population and the consequences of these on the whole society, and what the most appropriate way.
* Treat the prevention of disability and in some areas and in some forms as it may appear or occur.
OSPMH is a non-profit, apolitical, secular, non-discriminatory and non-governmental.
Each member undertakes to exercise the utmost discretion as belonging to the structure of OSPMH, and agrees not to rely only after agreement from the International Orientation Council (IOC). Only his voice is authorized, the latter being appointed by the IOC OSPMH
No one, other than its founder, the person designated by the IOC (in case of temporary or permanent unavailability, death), can claim to represent, to seek some parties whether in the name of OSPMH
And to avoid any abuse or attempted hijacking materials or facilities.
All persons who wish to integrate into the structure of OSPMH imperative to address its founder a detailed cover letter. No dues or fees may be requested or solicited.
Any member can leave the structure of OSPMH and at any time and for any reason whatsoever; the only obligation is to inform its founder or the person designated by him (in case of temporary or permanent unavailability of deaths),
All violations or attempted violations actions, structures, members will be considered violation OSPMH articles referenced at the beginning of these statutes OF THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS and will be prosecuted before international courts competent.